Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Aava Wedding Photography

Overall we were extremely happy with the services we received from AAVA Photography for our March 2011 wedding.  My sister used AAVA as her photographer for her wedding three years prior and was very happy with how her photos turned out, so it was easy for us to choose them to do our wedding too.  From the start, I felt very comfortable with contacting Kiley if I had any questions, and I spoke to Mae on a number of occasions as well.  Mae helped me with the schedule of the day when I became overly stressed, and it was amazing how much better I felt after meeting with her.  The day of the wedding was great and I was surprised to see Mark at the ceremony/reception site before I got there.  He then stayed longer than we expected him to.  Many people have commented on how many pictures he took and they didn't even know he was there.  We love many of the moments he captured, but wish he would have paid a little more attention to some of the details (i.e., a lopsided banner held by the bride and groom, being centered unevenly).  From the first meeting, to the most recent meeting where we received the CD of pictures that we get to keep, we were very impressed with how professional everyone was, and how eager they were to please us and make sure we received everything we wanted.  AAVA Studio 248-544-8885 aavastudio.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards