Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Anyone used Studio Blue photographers?

Hi, has anyone had any experience (good or bad) with Studio Blue photographers? 

Thanks in advance!

Re: Anyone used Studio Blue photographers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm wondering the same thing.  I'm thinking about using them for engagement and wedding photography so anything anyone can let me/us know would be greatly appreciated!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked them but our wedding is not til 11/18/11.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to give everybody a heads up on this company so you can be careful.  I got married in July 2011 and still have no video as of yet.  The videographer was so last we weren't set up with a mich and so can't be heard at the ceremony.  There is no footage of VERY important moments of the entire wedding at all.  We were told that in order to get those moments we have to find them in our still shots to put in, which I could make a video with still shots myself at home!  As for the still shots nothing that we asked for to be shot was shot.  My baby sister passed right before the wedding and NOT one picture or video of her memorial or moments mentioned throughout wedding.  The videographer kept trying to leave hours early saying he was tired and etc....  My husband and I have been together for 12 years and we got ONE picture TOTAL of our kids and us and 1,000 of all other guests.  Since the ONE picture isn't good we have NONE that we can frame.  Most of the pictures have horrible lighting or cropping and I am trying to fix that on my own at home.  I was posing our wedding party and begging for generic groups because the photographer "ran" out of ideas and at the time I was just happy to be married but now that we got pics it is BAD!  This was the worst experience I have ever had in my life and Studio Blue has RUINED our wedding!!  I can not go back and get a video or get pictures!  Our kids don't even look like they were at the wedding and my sister just forgotten.  HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!  So please be very careful, I cry almost everyday from this since everyday we have to be in contact with the company trying to resolve and create something out of nothing!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards