Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Engagement pictures tomorrow!

Fiance and I are getting our engagement pictures taken tomorrow and I have been feeling super nervous all day.  We have outfits and all that jazz picked out, even though my hair is not having a good weekend.

We're getting most of the pictures taken in the city center area, so there will be lots of storefront, parks, streets.  I looked at the Must Take sticky thread but most of those pictures are for the Big Day, so - does anyone have any last minute advice for engagement photo poses or shots?  And any advice so I don't feel so nervous?  I'm pretty introverted so having someone take pictures of me for an hour straight isn't exactly my cup of tea.  Thanks!

Re: Engagement pictures tomorrow!

• If you want a newspaper announcement, make sure you get one plain picture of you and FI standing together. 

Other than that, it's just what you think looks nice. Spend some time on pinterest or google image search and find pictures you like. Show those to your photographer. You picked your photog for a reason, so let them do what they do best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards