Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photo Apps?

I'm trying to find a site or app that will allow all of my guests to log in and their photos automatically join a group for my wedding.  Have you heard of anything like that and have you used it or can you give me any advice? Thank you in advance!  We will be married November 11th, I'm SO excited! Kiss

Re: Photo Apps?

• Congrats!! We just went to a wedding that used Wedding Party app - 

I don't think a ton of people used it, but it was a great idea. The one drawback is it's currently only available on iPhone, so I had to use FI's phone if we wanted to use it. Also the app was kind of delayed, so the picture took like a half-second after you would expect it to.

Otherwise it was pretty neat! I've seen a few others floating around Pinterest too. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• edited December 2012
    If your guests are using iPhone or Android, they can use a photo-sharing app like ourphotoopp.com which will add their photos instantly to your album. You can also upload digital photos to it after (just be sure to remind your guests and tell them the url to log in). You could also use Flickr or Picasa or even Facebook to create a group album. It depends on what you think your guests are most comfortable with. If you send them a reminder in your thank you card, sometimes that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards