Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Photography in Jax

Hi everyone!  Any have any feed back on good photographers in Jacksonville?  Any comments on Corinna Hoffman?

Re: Photography in Jax

• edited December 2011
    You might be able to find more help over on your local board.

I went to a wedding down there a few months ago.  All I can give is a negative review for Naturally Photography.  My friend hired them and I was not at all impressed with their pictures- they did no editing or deleting of photos before posting and left a few VERY unflattering pictures of the bride and her family.  All in all I think they just snapped pictures and put them on a website.

Goodluck!  Btw I like Corinna's style :)
  • edited December 2011
    http://www.lisadanielsphotography.com/

Please check out my website. I am priced fairly. I will have new wedding photos up by the end of the week. I can email you pictures sooner if you provide your email address.
  • jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Post this on the North Florida board, or actually just look on there because there was a recent post and I think it's still at the top.  You can find it in the light blue column on the left under Local Wedding Boards.  Good luck! 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • elellingsonelellingson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try this photographer...she's got a special deal going on where she'll come to shoot your wedding (wherever you are) without additional travel charges (she's from Chicago)

• edited December 2011
    Have you thought about bringing a photographer from another State?

That is what few of my clients did... MY name is Pasha, with Pasha Belman Photography. I am based in Myrtle Beach SC but I travel all over :)

you can check any of those sites.. and friend me on facebook to see updates :)

Thank you and Congratulations.. 

Pasha,

Pasha Belman Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards