Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

must-takes

I am looking at photographer websites and googling images for a "must-take" list for my photog.....I am having a hard time finding a list that is good for my casual wedding.  I want the traditional shots, but some odd shots too to kind of pop.  Any ideas where I can find some samples to give to my photog?!

Re: must-takes

• edited December 2011
    If you google "must take photos" you will get a ton of examples - both trendy and classical. I created a folder on my computer and saved unique examples to show my photographer.
    Best of luck.
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • future-mrsfuture-mrs member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a Must-Take section in my bio you can check out but they are mostly non-traditional type photos.  They aren't mine though!
  • edited December 2011
    get a must-take list and then go through it line by line.  Add what you want and take away what you don't.  A good photography shouldn't need to me micromanaged, so I'd really only include what is absolutely necessary.  You don't want your photographer wasting time checking off a list, so I wouldn't be too detailed.  I'm giving my photography a few pages of photos I've found online of other weddings and really liked the look/style of, so he'll know what I like and an abbreviated list of absolute must-haves.  Otherwise, I'm going to trust that he's a professional.  
  • edited December 2011
    I like the rings in the bible making a heart shot. There is an example here:
    http://www.inanyeventproductions.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards