Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

video..not missing anything.

is anyone not doing video of their wedding? if not, or if you didnt, do you think you will miss it? i dont see how it is going to fit into our budget, but i dont want to just leave it out. i will obviously have pictures, but yeah.
advice?

Re: video..not missing anything.

• edited December 2011
    I would at least see if there is someone in your family with a videocamera would tape it for you. Better to have a copy, no matter how rough it is, than not have one at all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar baby development
  • MelCarnationMelCarnation member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I read that most people that were thinking of doing a wedding video and didn't end up getting one actually regretted it afterwards..I used Branded Productions - they are based out of Lansdale, PA and do movie-quality work.  Definitely worth the investment.  What is really neat about this company is that they give you a quick cinematic wedding trailer within a couple weeks of the wedding....you can check out some of them here:
    http://brandedvideo.com/category/portfolio/weddingvideoportfolio/
  • angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The videographer got our moments when me and my hubby were getting ready so my husband loved seeing the whole preparation as I was getting ready and me making my way to the ceremony. I enjoyed seeing him prepare and got to "see" him wait for me down the aisle even before I made my appearance. Plus seeing the ceremony throught a 3rd party's eyes as well as the reception really helped us relive it. That's just my opinion. For us we were so busy running around prior to our wedding, then on the day of it was just a whilrlwind that being able to sit back and "see" it again was amaazing. Check Godfather Films.  John Goolsby I met recently at a wedding last weekend and his work is amazing and he's great to work with. Also check out Absolute Media Productions. They both travel and great down to earth guys!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards