Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Melissa Blue Photography gone missing with my photos!

I'm wondering if there's somebody else suffering from this problem; I hired Melissa Sweeney to take our pictures, our wedding was on October 17th 2009, and I have not yet received any pictures! Moreover, she is not returning my calls or emails!
I placed a complaint at the better business bureau and I hope that will help me.
It's really sad, my parents came all the way from Argentina for the wedding ... I can't replicate the event ...

For those of you who are looking for a budget-friendly photographer be aware that this person has not fulfilled her contract.
Any suggestions on how to get our photos will be most appreciated.
Thanks,

Paula

Re: Melissa Blue Photography gone missing with my photos!

• duckie1905duckie1905 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should post this on your local.  This is an international board and many of us aren't from Philadelphia so this information does us zero good.

Good call with the BBB, though.
  • cathlynmelvincathlynmelvin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Unfortunately the BBB has no leverage . . . it's really just a service to let people know about good businesses and bad.  I'm so sorry this happened!  I don't understand how people can be so irresponsible.  It's awful : (
  •  SHARP FOCUS SHARP FOCUS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can tell you what happened... she jacked up your photos so she can't give them to you.
     I am a photographer, and I've heard of so many cases where the photographer really can't shot in all situations like a dark church. I am so sorry to hear about your problem, but I don't think you will ever see your photos. If you paid with a credit card, contact your bank and tell them about the charges so they can help you get your money back.
    If you lived in Mississippi I would take you and your husband out for a photo shot, I know it wouldn't replace the wedding day photos... but it would give you something.
    Really sad for you,
    Rubyrudiphotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    Try disputing the credit card charges....you can at least try to get your money back
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards