Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

work at same company...picture with sign?

My fi and I work at the same company, we met there and I changed offices to move in with him. Our depts work pretty close together and our work is a very big part of our lives. We have both been there for almost 10 years. I was thinking I would like a wedding picture with one of our signs or in front of the building we work in. Is this strange ? Anyone have examples of this? My fi thinks it is a little weird but he willing. What do you all think?

Re: work at same company...picture with sign?

• Options
    I'll agree with your FI that it strikes me as a little weird, but if it's important to you, and won't take up a lot of time on your wedding day (meaning, you won't be wasting an hour or two going to/from the office for just one picture) then I don't really see a problem with it.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    If it's important to you and it's not out of the way, do it. My sister and her fiance worked for and met at the same company. They had me snap a pic of them with a logo item from the company when we dropped them off at the hotel and some of their coworkers wrote the company motto on their car.
    "When life hands you lemons, make a beef stew." Andy Milinokis
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards