Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Must Take photos

I am making a list as we speak of must take photos. I want to make sure i don't forget any important moments. What are some of your must take photos or some moments that you didn't think of or forgot?

Re: Must Take photos

• Your photographer would probably have a list of suggestions to get you started, since they probably photography upwards of 30 weddings a year.  Having not yet had my wedding, I'm personally no help here.  :-)
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • what is your list so far and Id gladly give you my input but like PP said your photographer should have a list of this already from their own experience.

The list I would think you are in charge of providing is a schedule for them that includes and specific details of the ceremony that are important to catch.

Id really think about family shots that are important to not only you but also to your close family.  In many cases your wedding might be the only time certain people are all together.  Do you have grandparents that will be in attendance but have never had a family photo that includes them?

Some people like getting a shot with all their college friends or work friends...some people dont care about all that.

Just make sure you dont just think about what you want but also what at least your parents might want as well....especially if either of your parents are paying for the photographer. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards