Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photo slideshow length

My dad is putting together a photo slideshow for the wedding. First there are pics of me as a child and then older, then the same with my FI, and then pics of us together. Problem is, as I was going through the albums picking out pics, they were all so cute! Now I fear the slideshow is too long. I don't want people to get bored. This isn't the kind that plays in the backgroud during dinner. It is set to music and will be played as a presentation. Right now we have about 3 mintues for each section of pics, so the whole presentation in total is 9 minutes long. Is this too long? I have no idea what the average is. Thanks!

Re: Photo slideshow length

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There's really no average time length, but you could ask friends or family to view it and give them your opinion. It's not too long if it's entertaining.
    KRISTEN SIMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHY *** Weddings, Events, Portraits, and More! *** www.kristensimental.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HOw about breaking it up? Thats what were doing. My pics with a song I choose, then his pics with a song he choose then pics of us together with our song.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards