Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Opinion On Photographer Pricing

Hello!

So I know a girl from high school who is now a professional wedding photographer, and I love her work! I have been thinking that I'd love for her to do my wedding, but the problem is that we'd have to pay for her to travel to Sacramento, from Seattle.

I'm not sure what wedding photographers cost, as I haven't set time aside to really dig deep, so I wanted any opinions I could get!

She would need for us to pay her flight from SEA to SMF, and then $200 for food/hotel. Her wedding package is normally $800 but she is having a discount of $200, so the package is $600. This includes an engagement session (which we would just move to doing a session the day before the wedding or something), a DVD of images, not watermarked, and a full day of photography on the wedding day.

I think that sounds great, and cheap...am I right? Should I snag it right up? It looks like, with travel stuff included, our total out the door would be like $1100...

Any opinion/advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Paris & Joel/Began Dating: 2/16/2011/ Engaged: 8/19/2012/ Wedding Date: 8/17/2013
SURPRISE! Due Date: 10/15/2013

Re: Opinion On Photographer Pricing

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards