Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Awesome super Affordable MARYLAND and VA Photographer- Shabby Chic Wedding / Country Rustic Engagem

Hi All!

I just wanted to share our amazing country rustic photos taken by Bubbles and Blowfish!

If any of you girls need a fun, reliable photographer and you are on a budget, call this studio!

She charged me $1300 for my WHOLE wedding, plus a free engagement shoot.
She also was able to do a payment plan since we were short on money a few months.

My guy isn't very photogenic and he hates taking photos. He had a great experience though and Maureen made his funny/ romantic side come out when she took the photos.

Highly recommend!

Here website is

www.bubblesandblowfish.com

You have to scroll down to see her wedding site link.

Look for my other posts on wedding weight loss! Gimme that cayenne pepper!

Re: Awesome super Affordable MARYLAND and VA Photographer- Shabby Chic Wedding / Country Rustic Engagem

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Hi All!

I just wanted to share our amazing country rustic photos taken by Bubbles and Blowfish!

If any of you girls need a fun, reliable photographer and you are on a budget, call this studio!

She charged me $1300 for my WHOLE wedding, plus a free engagement shoot.
    She also was able to do a payment plan since we were short on money a few months.

My guy isn't very photogenic and he hates taking photos. He had a great experience though and Maureen made his funny/ romantic side come out when she took the photos.

Highly recommend!

Here website is

www.bubblesandblowfish.com

You have to scroll down to see her wedding site link.

Look for my other posts on wedding weight loss! Gimme that cayenne pepper!</~root~>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards