Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

E-Pics clothes

My FI and I are taking our engagement pics this Saturday at a park up in Cincinnati. We're probably going to change about 2-3 times. I'm thinking about wearing a flowered sun dress with a light jacket over it and heeled tall brown boots for one photo, then a pink sweater with dark jeans and a flower in my hair as another outfit. I'm wondering if I should do a 3rd outfit or if that's enough? I know some people wear their college t-shirts in theirs but I think we want ours a little more formal than that. FI is planning on wearing dark jeans and button-down shirts. What did you all wear (or are planning to wear) for your e-pics? Thanks!

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"

Re: E-Pics clothes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What you have planned sounds great! Maybe incorporate a jacket or other outerwear accessories to make your jeans outfit look like a 3rd change? Just another spin you could put on things. Best of luck and have fun!!
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, your outfits sound great! Usually people only have two outfits for E-pics but you can do whatever you would like. They can be as formal or as informal as you would like them to be, they are your photos after all :-)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    chrise1427chrise1427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am imagining your outfit and it looks great! But you might as well bring a third outfit for additional variation. I'd like to go with the college shirts but since you said you don't want it, then no -- you should do what you wanted. My reason for saying is so that you can capture in pictures and show everyone how it "looked" like while you were still dating. but of course its just me. Or you might also want to upload your photos at http://nuninu.com to see your photos edited without having to pay at all.

enjoy the photo shoot!  =)
    chrise

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you want to add another "look" just add jacket, scarf, or a headband/hat to the outfits you already picked out... or change your shoes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards