Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Terrible experience with Boston Photographer - want to warn people!

I have been married for just over a year and my husband and I still have not received our wedding album and other services we agreed on in the contract with our photographer.  We are so distraught by this especially since there have been some deaths in the family and this album would capture the great times with those loved ones that are no longer with us.  Does anyone know of a good forum where I can warn brides about this gentleman? I was so naive when I started the vendor search that I took the word of a friend who used him and liked him and never did any background research.  I need some help and suggestions on what my next steps should be.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!!  Thanks!

Re: Terrible experience with Boston Photographer - want to warn people!

• You can state it here. However, is he on the bbb? Did you get a contract? What specifically is the turnaround time stated in the contract? Keep all emails, and call daily if need be. How in the world did you hear about him? I work with one specific photographer and she gets her images within a week and albums in a month to all of her clients. I had mine in days. I hope he did not lose them and maybe that is why you do not have them??? But get your money back and demand your images and products. threaten with a lawyer. this is not acceptable. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards