Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Reviews!

Thought I'd do a few quick reviews since I had such good luck getting vendors off of this board!

Rehearsal Dinner-Iron Cactus A+++
The restaurant did a great job.  We rented out the patio and a few tables inside.   The food was wonderful, servers were great and friendly, and the bartenders were awesome!  Everyone had such a great time that we stayed there far after the dinner was over.
Dress-LuLu's A+
I had a great experience at LuLu's finding a dress.  They have a huge selection in reasonable prices.  They were never pushy or impatient.  I also ordered my veil and headband from LuLu's.  They did forget to order my headband, luckily I had called a month before the wedding to check if it was in.  They immediately put me on with the manager, and the headband was there 3 days later.  I also used their alterations lady, Ruth.  She was great, sometimes hard to get a hold of, but as long as you leave a message she will get back to you.  She did a great job with my dress and it fit perfectly.
Flowers-The Lily Pad, McKinney A++
Kirsten really worked with me on my budget and delivered beautiful flowers.   They were there on time and were exactly what I wanted.
Cake-Sugar Bee Sweets, Arlington A+++
Everyone loved the cake.  It was beautiful on the outside and tasted delicious on the inside.  Heidi was so easy to work with and came with a lot of her own ideas for inspiration.  She has a huge variety of flavors.  We ended up having a layer of chocolate with chocolate ganache and caramel, one of white chocolate with raspberry, and the top layer was tiramisu.  Wonderful!!
DJ-DJ Jeff Hickok A++
H met with the DJ and he picked a great one.  He gave us lists and lists of songs to use if we needed help and really listened to our Do Not Play List.  If any guest requested one of these, he would come and ask just to be sure.  He was wonderful, not annoying or overbearing.
Hair and Make-up-April Ruiz, Pure Colour A+++
April and her team are awesome!! She has very reasonable prices.  She showed up on time and was able to get 6 hairs and 4 make-ups done early.   Everything looked wonderful, could not have asked for someone better.
Bridesmaid Dresses-David's Bridal B-
I hate dealing with people from David's Bridal.  They didn't tell me that the shoes I picked out were discontinued, so we had to search all over DFW for the final pairs.  They always sounded confused when I called and asked a question.  In the end, everyone ended up with perfect dresses and shoes.
Venue-Magnolia Hotel, Pegasus Ballroom A++++
We loved the Magnolia.  Everyone was so helpful the whole weekend.  Jessica
does a great job coordinating everything.  She was easy to get a hold of and 
was always on top of things.  The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious
and the service was the best of the best.  
Photography-Jeremy and Kristin A+++
They are two of the most wonderful people I have ever met.  They love to make their couples happy and make them enjoy the day.  They did our engagement pictures which were wonderful too.  They make you feel comfortable and like they've known you forever.  Would recommend them to anyone looking for excellent photos.

Re: Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards