July 2012 Weddings
Options

PSA: wire hanger sale

someone just opened an etsy shop and is having a promotional sale for those cute hangers starting at 5.95! http://www.etsy.com/listing/98793299/promotional-sale-custom-made-wood

Re: PSA: wire hanger sale

• Options
    Holy crap! I wonder how long this will last for!
    TTC December 2012 BFP: 2.07.13 EDD: 10.23.13 photo WHOOPWHOOP2-1.jpg BabyFruit Ticker Our Adventure To 3
  • Options
    Nati05Nati05 member
    First Comment First Anniversary

Hmm well it says this weekend only will be the sal Sky, but I'm not sure when this weekend ends? Lol

• Options
    I wanted to get these for my bridesmaid gift but the damn thing only has a Qty of 2! I would have to be extra on shipping if I did 2x2x2x1. 
    pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    I would message her and ask her what to do a separate listing for you with combined shipping for the total you need.  I always combine shipping in my Etsy store and since she's new, she probably hasn't figured all the ins and outs yet.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Super cute! Thanks :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_psa-wire-hanger-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:23547aa1-044f-4278-94cc-fdc07ae00a7cPost:a3eeabb1-1a1b-45a8-974b-88a8d48193c1">Re: PSA: wire hanger sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]This is really tempting! Thanks, hmacsine! Does anyone know if a dress with 1 1/2" wide straps will do well (i.e., stay) on one of these strapless dress hangars?
    Posted by Schatzi13[/QUOTE]

<div>They could always be made on a hanger with some kind of no-slip grip on the top (anyone seem the tips on Pinterest??).  If you don't plan on making the wire part yourself, you could always ask the Etsy seller for another hanger choice.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    This is my favorite gift to give at bridal showers! lol. I already know my MOH got me one! :-)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards