Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Has anyone used either of these NY/NJ based photographers?

I am looking at Critsey Rowe - love her work, pretty expensive though...and am considering Abella Studios.  Anyone deal with either of these photographers or have any feedback on them?  Thanks!

Re: Has anyone used either of these NY/NJ based photographers?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi there, I would do a google search or check wedding wire or yelp reviews if I were you. Alternatively you could ask them for the emails of a few of their past clients and email them asking for feedback....thats what a lot of my destination wedding clients do who can't meet me in person before the wedding.

Heres one review i found on google....doesn't sound good. http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/abella-studios-photography-c93774.html

You could always use a photographer you like that isn't NJ based as a lot of photogs love to travel nowadays...including myself (hint hint! :)

Hope this helps. 

• Options
    GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with either, but I"m surprised you'd put the two of them on the same playing field.  Neither indicate price on their website, but Rowe's pictures are a thousand times better than Abella (IMO).
  • Options
    rtabbitartabbita member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looked at Abella and asked for quotes on their packages.  If you like them you may like Duet weddings.  I liked their photos however they weren't available on my wedding day.  Happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards