Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Need help ladies.. Which kind of album and what did you do?

My photographer gave me the dvds with all of the photos and released all of her rights so I can do whatever I want to do with them. Since a professional wedding album is something that is not in my budget, I wanted to get a nice album and put about 350 photos in it from the wedding. Some of the photos are horizontal and vertical so I need one that will hold both. What do you ladies suggest and what did you do with yours? Thank you for all of the help and suggestionsSmile

Re: Need help ladies.. Which kind of album and what did you do?

• edited December 2011
    Since you said that the fancy, professional album was out of your budget, I recommend that you do a blurb book.  Go to blurb.com and download their software; you can easily put together a book in just a little amount of time with their templates, where you just drag the photos into place.  The books look really nice and aren't very expensive--you could probably even give a copy to your parents.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • woodfrogswoodfrogs member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Adorama offers this as well. And the books are nice!
  • kimbo1781kimbo1781 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Definitely Adorrama. Blub books are press printed so quality is lacking a bit. The adorama books use real photos and the pages are thick and will probably hold up better in time. Hope this helps :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards