Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Choosing Photographer-HELP!

Hi All,
I've been trying to make this decision for so long and can't make a decision. So am hoping you wonderful brides and brides to be can give me your opinion. I'm debating between 2 photographers. Love both of them, but they have 2 very different styles.

The first is more classic/elegant/photo journalistic and the second is more vibrant and fun. I've talked to both photographers. One I totally clicked with and spoke with for over 2 hours on the phone, the other I got a long with well but didn't click as well but there was nothing wrong with them. There is a bit of a price difference, but not anything substantial that would lead me to one over the other.

Fiance says to go with the cheaper option, but I can't decide. Here are the 2 photographer websites. If you have a chance, it would be great if you could take a look at their photos and let me know who you would choose OR even better if you have heard or used either of these photographers, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I just want to choose, and get this done with but I can't!! Thanks in advance for your help!!

1) http://derekwongphotography.com/main.php#home/
2) http://www.lmprophoto.com/

Re: Choosing Photographer-HELP!

• I would go with whoever you clicked more with.  Trust me you want a wedding photographer that makes you feel comfortable with.  You will be spending the whole day with them.  That being said both of them are lovely choices.  I personally like the first one.  I love the photo journalistic style.  But if you are more of a fun and vibrant couple go with the second one. 

Honestly this is all about you and your fiance.  Find a wedding photographer that will capture what is inside of both of you.  If you choose a wedding photographer that has a style you like to look at but isnt you, you *might* look back on the pictures and think was this really me?  But you might not.  They both are amazing.  

Good luck choosing! 
  • hi amwong22*
    i just looked at both of them and to me, it would be a 100% clear decision towards your second option; these pictures are very unique and taken from a very different perspective which makes them so very refreshing.
    but hey, thats my kind of thing, yours might be completely different.
    sunny greetings
    um
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards