Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

My fiance wrote a 6 part musical for my proposal (it's as ridiculous as it sounds)

From the fiance:

Engagement rings are expensive, and I did not have a lot of money when I graduated. So I had to save the money. During that time, I wrote one song for Tiffany that would be my proposal. It soon turned into multiple songs and became the "Tiffany, Will You Marry Me?" The Musical! We went to different schools, but we both loved music and participated enthusiastically in marching bands in high school and college. Many of our friends were incredibly musically talented.

I secretly contacted her friends and my own friends and taped the musical proposal about me looking for help on how to propose, with all of our friends presenting increasingly ridiculous proposal ideas. What began as something to burn time became an insanely complex series of clandestine sneaking around to write music, record music, and videotape editing.

On our 7 year, 8 month, 9 day anniversary, I surprised my girlfriend with my song/proposal + musical. It's difficult to explain, so please just watch:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BrianLinOnline
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards