Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Looking for a good referral for a videographer

I am looking for a videographer- someone reasonably prices because I already have my photographers for the wedding. I want to be able to capture us getting ready before, parts of the ceremony, like where we say our vows, and the after of course.  I am a littler particular, I want there to be music in the background and also some of the things we say- does anyone have any suggestions?? Thank you!

Re: Looking for a good referral for a videographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for anyone in the country, or are you looking for someone local?  Also, what's your budget?

If local, try your local wedding board on the left nav.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought my philadelphia next to my name was sufficient enough for people to figure out I was in Philly and I was looking for personal referrals- personal experience 
  • Options
    TrixeetrixTrixeetrix member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am in NJ and looking for the same thing.  I am in the same situation where I have a photographer already and was looking to get a cheap videoagrapher.
    wedding countdown
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what the travel fees would be for the videographer we used.  They are moving to Colorado, but maybe it would be reasonable or comparable to what's in your area?

Their website is www.visualitiesvideography.com .  Our wedding video had us saying our vows with music in the background.  It was GREAT and we love watching it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards