Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Las Vegas Photography!!!

My husband and I just recently got married at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. What made the experience so wonderful was how amazing and pleased we were with our photography! Cashman Photography captured every memorable moment that will last us a lifetime! What was so awesome about the whole experience is that we couldn't wait to see how the pictures turned out and they made it so convenient that we got to see them the very next day. They were so helpful and had so many package options for us to choose from, and at such a reasonable price!!!! Another perk about Cashman Photography is they hold your pictures for 6 months so if you decide a couple months down the road you want to purchase more pictures, you visit your personal profile on their website and those all of your photos are their waiting. My in-laws and family can order them as well! Give Cashman Photography a chance, they wont disappoint you! Coming from a very satisfied husband and wife!

Re: Las Vegas Photography!!!

• My husband and I got married at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. It was everything I hoped for and more. Cashman Photography captured the big day and took shots of the most important moments that I can cherish forever. We had the opportunity to look at our pictures the very next day, which was awesome! They had everything organized and set up for us when we got there. With so many different package options and at a resonable price. We where so please with the qaulity of the pictures! Give Cashman a chance, you wont be let down! Coming from a very happy husband and wife!

• edited March 2012
    You would have been even happier if you used someone else and realized how horrible that photographer actually is.  Most people hate the 'awesome' experience when they sit you down in a small dark room the day after your wedding and try to sell you $4 prints and upsell you a bunch of things you don't want.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards