Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

how long is too long?

hi all.  how long does it usually take to get your engagment pictures back from your photographer? 

we took our engagement pics in the last weekend of april, and have only seen like 5 pics that she put on the blog.  and that took like 3 weeks for her to post.  its not the beginning of june and we still have not seen anymor of our pictures.

i've e-mailed the photographer twice with no response.

i'm not crazy, but this is taking a long time, right??!!

Re: how long is too long?

• Options
    Do you have a contract which states how after the phots are taken you should have proofs or final copies available?  Have you tried calling the photographer or just email?  I know email is good for having a "record" of what was communicated, but sometimes it's easier to get through to the other party with a phone call.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    That seems awfully long.  We had our proofs to us within about 10 days.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    We got ours 1 day short of 3 wks. I knew they were super busy because of the holiday and other weddings so I emailed and just asked for an updated timeline. They wrote me back within the hour that they were almost done. I got them the next day!! I think you've definitely waited long enough, unless theres something in your contract that states a timeline. Is your photographer on vacation? This happened to a friend of mine and she missed notifying her. Id email again in a few days, juat ask for an update. Gl!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Wow that is a VERY long time... Anything on your contract that states the expected time for your photos to be finished?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards