Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Caitlin's Creations is the BEST Photographer in San Antonio!

Caitlin is a true joy and pleasure to work with. She is prompt and punctual with her meetings and communication. She captured our engagement, my bridal and our wedding photos, and all of them were STELLAR! When we look back on our wedding (which was a blur) we are so incredibly thankful for the talented eye of Caitlin and her assistant(s). Caitlin captured every moment and every detail perfectly, and she did so while being discreet and professional. She has the innate ability to capture the emotion in her images that will transcend you back in time to feel that moment all over again, even years later. We constantly get compliments on our photo albums, and not because of us, because of the beauty and the essence of our photos. Caitlin's use of lighting and vibrant colors really set her apart from other photographers that we have used in the past. She created our invitations, thank you cards, a photo book and our wedding album, and all of the finished pieces really highlighted the taste and personality of my husband and I. Caitlin takes the time to get to know her clients so she can tailor her services to their unique personality. I highly recommend Caitlin's Creations for all of your photography needs as you will be beyond satisfied with the finished product. 

Re: Caitlin's Creations is the BEST Photographer in San Antonio!

• You should also post this on the San Antonio board (link to the left under local boards) so those brides can see this review. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • This sounds like a paid advertisement.  Considering your wedding is listed as over 2 years ago and this is your only post, perhaps it is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards