Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Please help my friend win 4 hours free photography by voting for her. We all know how expensive phot

Hello all,

My friend is trying to win 4 hours free photography for her wedding.
Voting for her is very simple.
All you have to do is LIKE the LINDSEY GEORGE PHOTOGRAPHY page on Facebook.  And then LIKE the picture with her and her future hubbie.  Their picture is POPEYE AND OLIVE OIL.  You can't miss it in the photos section on the lindsey george photography page. 

This has to be done by midnight tonight.  She is very close to winning but still a bit away from the leader.

I am sure everyone on this message board understands that photography can be one of the most expensive costs for a wedding.  Please help her reach her goal. 

We appreciate everyone's help!!!!

Re: Please help my friend win 4 hours free photography by voting for her. We all know how expensive phot

• Options
    atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just to let you know.... there are a lot of people on this forum that dont take to kindly to people who open a new account just to ask for votes in a contest. And a lot of them will actually vote against who youre asking them to vote for just because of this. 
    Just wanted to give you a heads up (as ive been here a while and seen this happen many many times) and let you know that you might want to consider removing this post before it hurts your friends chances of winning. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards