Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Looking for fun suggestions for photos of wedding guests

We were going to rent a photo booth but its really expensive. My cousins husband is photographing the wedding as a gift. I am trying to think of some fun add ons to make the photos more fun. Thinking maybe of getting word bubble chalk boards and having the photographer get some funny shots with people and the boards with messages and funny marriage advice written on them. I have also seen people use empty frames as props. any ideas on how to do this and if i should set up a certain area or just stack them up and then let people bop around and have fun with them.. or would that just be weird?

Re: Looking for fun suggestions for photos of wedding guests

• Options
    It is your wedding, have fun with it and do what you feel is right. There is no 'wrong' on YOUR wedding day...ya' dig?
  • Options
    I am getting a photo booth at my wedding too! They are soo much fun and very popular right now. I booked fotografie atlanta and got a photo booth for $300.00. '
    Good luck I am sure you will have fun no matter what you choose
  • Options
    My dad actually built a picture wall and everyone LOVED it!  He just took 2- 4'x8' sheets of drywall and built a frame out of 2"x4"s to keep it upright.  We painted it to look like a wall and cut out holes and put empty frames so that people could stand behind the wall behind the framed holes to look like they were in the picture.  We even hung framed pics of all of our family members on their wedding days.  We had a table with props that we made.  We just took some wooden dowels/stakes from Wal-Mart and cut out felt.  Super cool idea!  Let me know if you would like to see pics of it and I can hunt some down!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards