Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Photobook Websites

We are looking into using a website to create a photobook for our parents.  So far, it looks like Kodak Gallery and Snapfish are good options, but I wanted to get your opinion.  Have you used any of these website, or are there any others out there you would recommend?  TIA!
**Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

Re: Photobook Websites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have used Snapfish & have seen products from Shutterfly, both are excellent. Snapfish offers a lot of deals if you sign up for their mailing list, like 50% off products, free prints, and other things especially at popular times of the year like now, valentines day, and other times. Both are really straightforward to use as well. I havent used Kodak Gallery. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For parent albums I'd use either shutterfly or picaboo.
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i like snapfish for smaller projects, as i dont find the quality as good as mypublisher.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have also used Winkflash.com for photobooks. Their quality was every bit as nice as Mypublisher.com. There are some limitations I've seen in comparison, you are limited to 100 pages total per book, you cannot purchase extra and they do not have as extensiove of a collection of page layouts. Winkflash.com is considerably less expensive and they also run sales frequently. HTH
    "If wine is getting in the way of your work, get rid of the work."
    Updated Bio
    E-mail Me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the great suggestions and ideas
  • Options
    lavalorelavalore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Lulu.com
    the print quality is great and they're pretty affordable.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've done nice books with Picaboo but haven't started our pro pic parent album yet....I've heard good things about Blurb as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards