Wedding Photography and Videography Forum


Re: photographer

  • atomicphotoatomicphoto member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes. Most states require photographers to charge a sales and use tax. This is because, although it is a service, you are recieving a tangeble good (a cd, prints, album, etc.) as a result of these services. I believe the specifics may vary from state to state.
    This is also a way to tell if the photographer you are considering is operating a legitimate legal business, and not just a fly by night vendor.
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards