Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Still no photos - rant

My husband and I got married the first weekend in Oct. We still have yet to see our pictures.

We've been reaching out to our photographer since before Christmas. He said he was sending us our CD with our photos but we never got it. Now he won't return our calls or emails. I don't know what to think. This was a referral from a friend, who is also a photographer and has worked along side him. He hasn't heard from the guy either though.

I mean, I want my pictures but if I can't get them, atleast give me back my money!!! (Although I'm going to cry like a baby if I end up with no wedding pictures..)

And the shocking thing is this is a reputable photographer, not just some schmo with a camera. Oooh. I'm so angry!!!!

Re: Still no photos - rant

• Options
    Does he have a Facebook page?  You might want to post something there.  That was the only way I was able to get our photographer's attention.  I feel your pain!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_still-no-photos-rant?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:f9cc4653-7386-4737-8cc9-61d142b0f3dePost:4880e70c-bc9e-4aa0-ae16-0a4253616901">Still no photos - rant</a>:
    [QUOTE]My husband and I got married the first weekend in Oct. We still have yet to see our pictures. We've been reaching out to our photographer since before Christmas. He said he was sending us our CD with our photos but we never got it. Now he won't return our calls or emails. I don't know what to think. This was a referral from a friend, who is also a photographer and has worked along side him. He hasn't heard from the guy either though. I mean, I want my pictures but if I can't get them, atleast give me back my money!!! (Although I'm going to cry like a baby if I end up with no wedding pictures..) And the shocking thing is this is a reputable photographer, not just some schmo with a camera. Oooh. I'm so angry!!!!
    Posted by kimunder17[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>What did your contract say? 

</div>
  • Options
    Definitely try a facebook page or other public method. Also, let the girls on your local board know so that they don't hire the same photographer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards