Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

How many photographers and videographers did you use?

We have hired 2 seperate photographers and 2 videographers. For those that also had 2 of each did you feel like you had enough coverage of the wedding and reception? The first shooter is going to be at the ceremony and the second shooter is going to be a the reception to ensure all the detail shoots are taken. They will both be at the reception too but only the first shooter will be at the ceremony. For those that only had one shooter at the ceremony did you feel like you had great coverage?

Re: How many photographers and videographers did you use?

• Options
    Ive never heard of having only 1 videographer at the ceremony....usually you have them both there... With my package I have 2 videographers who one stays with me and one stays with my FI then they both film the ceremony that way they can capture his face as I walk down. I would rather have 2 at my ceremony than my reception..
  • Options
    When you say separate, does that mean different companies for the two photographers, or just the photographers are separate from the videographers?

Some photographers include a clause in their contract that you can't have anyone else with a professional camera. 

We had one photographer and one videographer all night. We had all the coverage we needed! My photographer set up a tripod camera above the ceremony site so he could take a picture of the whole setting, while also standing in the middle and taking close up shots. He got a bunch of detail shots done during the beginning of the reception. Our videographer felt like he was EVERYWHERE, and there is only one thing he missed all night, so he did a great job too. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards