Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Beware of Studio M Events

Our wedding was on Feb. 2012 it is now Nov. 2012. We hired Studio M Events as our videographer. Until now we are still waiting for our Blu ray video. Not to mention that the regular DVD they sent us the images where out of frame our heads were cut off and the sounds are dubbed. Robert Shapiro from Studio M Events told us that the sounds were not captured because the ceiling was too high in Signature Grand. We have reviewed some of the videos that were taken by our nonprofessional guess using a much inferior camera the sounds came out great. We have tried numerous times to contact Robert Shapiro via email and phone to discuss our concerns but he does not returning any. We are not even asking for a refund. We just want our Blu ray and for Studio M Events to honor their contract. So we don't know why they are avoiding us. We pray and hope that no one will have to go through the same frustration that we are going through with Studio M Events. if you are planning to have a dream wedding do not hire Studio M Events. We DO NOT RECOMMEND this company to capture one of the most important moment in your life. We give this company Two thumbs way down......

Re: Beware of Studio M Events

• I absolutely agree, It has been almost 4 months for my video and have recieve NOTHING from them. They havent even contacted me since they shot the wedding. SAVE YOUR MONEY THIS PLACE IS A SCAM! 
  • I absolutely agree, It has been almost 4 months for my video and have recieve NOTHING from them. They havent even contacted me since they shot the wedding. SAVE YOUR MONEY THIS PLACE IS A SCAM! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards