Pre-wedding Parties

thank-you notes for bachelorette party?

i just had my bachelorette party last weekend, it was very layed back and about half the girls that attended brought little gifts (penis shot glass, small-denomination vicotria's secret gift card, etc).  should i write them thank you notes??
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: thank-you notes for bachelorette party?

• edited December 2011
    You can never go wrong with a thank you note - thank them for whatever they gave you, tell them it was a great night and you especially loved "enter fun antecdote involving that person here from that night".  Short, sweet, to the point, but thoughtful.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a firm believer in handwritten thank-you notes, they go a really long way in showing the guests that you were glad they come. I second clarereedy in recommending you include a personal anecdote for each.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes - I would definitely send a thank you card.  Whether it was a shower gift, wedding gift or bachelorette gift, it was money spent on you and you should acknowledge it with a personal note of thanks.
    Vicki & Ali - 3/5/11 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely! They spent time and money to throw you an event. A thank you note would be appreciated.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

A thank you card is always a nice gesture and should not be determined by the cost of the gift.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards