Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette Party Favors?

I want to make favor bags for my sisters bachelorette party but I'm not sure what to put in there!  I'm the MOH but I'm the youngest girl whos going to be there so I feel a little weird giving them anything too wild.  My sister and her friends are kind of tame.For her bachelorette party we are going to dinner and then out dancing at a club.  The only idea I have so far is ring pops and maybe candy necklaces.So any ideas for me?

Re: Bachelorette Party Favors?

• trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never seen favors at at b-party.  They are not at all necessary.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    Honestly I woudl skip favors and buy a round of drinks or some nice desserts instead
  • edited December 2011
    Marti Gras beads.  Every bach party I've ever been to, we wore them.
  • edited December 2011
    I offered to make favors for a friend's upcoming bachelorette party. My FMIL has penis pop molds [[yes, my future-mother-in-law, you read right]] that she is going to let me use to make chocolate penises for everyone to eat. I'm very excited to make them for her!However, you did say that you didn't want anything too wild. So your ring pop idea would be nice. If you are up for it, you can get shirts that say "bride" "maid of honor" and "bridesmaid" for everyone to wear.
  • lilcasserslilcassers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Favors aren't necessary. If do you however feel the need to thank them for coming, maybe make jello shots, or prepare some food so that they can come hungry. That is the ebst part of the party.. drink, eating & mingling the whole night!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I do "those" parties professionally and I can honestly say the best favors a hostess has had for a party is a water proof disposable camera for everyone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards