Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bridal Shower Thank You Poem

Hi Girls,My bridal shower is this weekend and I got a some things for my bridesmaids, MOB and MOG for hosting the shower.I wanted to include a little poem on the gift bags and I thought I saw one a while back but can not seem to find it anymore. Does anyone have one that they can share? I thought it said something like thank you for showering me and here is something for you to shower with...not really sure though.I am including in the gift bags - VS Shower Gel, VS Lotion, and a Gift Card to a restaurant where they live. Is this enough or should I include something else?TIA Ladies!!

Re: Bridal Shower Thank You Poem

• Options
    trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd just write them a note in your own heartfelt words. That will mean much more than a poem cut and pasted from the internet. Enjoy your shower! =)
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    a card in your own words is best but if you need a poem.Beyond kind of you top throw me a showerYour friendship means a bunch Small token of thanks, some gels for showerAnd a bit of lunch
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    to not top
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards