Pre-wedding Parties

Pregnant bride shower/bachelorette party ideas

I am planning this last minute for a friend.  it is in 2 weeks.  I need ideas . .  . Please and TIA!!!!

Re: Pregnant bride shower/bachelorette party ideas

• edited December 2011
    Dinner, movie, comedy club, girls night in with pizza, chick flicks, popcorn, mani/pedis, mini golf.

Anything that you would find fun. It doesn't always have to be bars and alcohol.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Simply FatedSimply Fated member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, you can definitely have a bachlorette party without the booze. A nice dinner out, a fun night in with pizza and cheesey movies, a BBQ....

I heard of someone renting out a movie theater once. They had the whole place to themselves.
    Do you live near a beach or lake where you can do some sort of bonfire/cookout/bbq thing?

• edited December 2011
    I went to one where the bride was prego and we went bowling, cosmic bowling where they have black lights and everything is neon! It was so awesome. She had a great time...and no one felt denied cause the people who wanted beer could have beer.
  • christina inachristina ina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a BM last year for a prego bride. We went out to dinner to her favorite italian restaurant and then attempted to go bowling (all the lanes were full and the wait was over an hour). We instead went back to her place and played games and chatted.

October 2010 Siggy: Wedding bands

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

-Christina-
    :planning bio:
  • edited December 2011

I think a pregnant bride could totally appreciate a spa day.  I'm sure that she would love some added pampering. 

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_pregnant-bride-showerbachelorette-party-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:1f1ee444-03a1-4fe0-b1a4-49061c06c61bPost:8299f4a5-b129-43ee-a63a-45949decfb19">Re: Pregnant bride shower/bachelorette party ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]I went to one where the bride was prego and we went bowling, cosmic bowling where they have black lights and everything is neon! It was so awesome. She had a great time...and no one felt denied cause the people who wanted beer could have beer.
    Posted by stacy&tige[/QUOTE]

That's what we're doing! It's going to be so much fun!

• Another great idea is to have a "Pure Romace" or "Passion Party!" It would be a fun, easy idea you could do at home. Have the party hostess, food, non-alcoholic and alcoholic cocktails to choose from.  Afterwards, you could do mani's and pedi's on yourselves! Fun, inexpensive, and preggo friendly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards