Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette 5k Run Need HELP with "Team Name" Ideas

Hello!

I'm getting married in October, and we are doing a coed/combined bachelor/bachelorette party with both sides of the bridal party.
Because its going to be combined, I want to do something with JUST my bridesmaids and MOH.....
I'm a gym person, and I "eat clean" so I figured why not a 5k run......so I decided that I want to do The Color Run. I'm registering in a few days, but I cant come up with any cute or creative team names.

We all will be wearing white, and I'm going to have a veil and a dress on....I would like to have the name have something to do with the wedding since I'm doing this with my bridal party....Or something to do with Colors/Weddings/Healthy Living LOL

For those of you who dont know what the Color Run is, click on this link and watch the video.....its like a race where you start clean and in the end your bright and feeling like willy wonka goodness LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsfHC-0d6A

I appreciate any and all suggestions! Thanks again and God Bless!

Re: Bachelorette 5k Run Need HELP with "Team Name" Ideas

• Are your BMs on board with this run? Are you guys planning your own party?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Yes, they are on board with this......its just something fun I wanted to do with my bridal party.....just for the girls. They LOVE the idea! :)

We are still having the combined bachelor/bachelorette party....just on a different day. And they have the entire day planned out already (its a suprise for me) then we will meet up with the guys later that night and do the combined part....
  • That looks super colorful! If your girls are all on board, have fun! I don't run and I wear glasses, so I'd hate it, but that's neither here nor there.

Do you want a generic name, like, Team Sara? Or something more different?

• You got some suggestions over on SB:

LINK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • What about something cute like " 5k before the wedding day" or "5 k for a healthy wedding day" Good Luck! How fun
  • That is a very clever idea. I just watched the video and absolutely love the Idea!!! My suggestions for your team name are..."Rainbow Me", "Paint/Color Me Beautiful", you could name yourself after your dress, the overall design of your wedding or them,  Hippie Chicks, Diamond Divas, the song that you and your fiancé are dancing too, your favorite song, and “Mistresses of the Gym”, hope these are good for you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards