Pre-wedding Parties

Gifts for Girls at Bachelorette Party?

My MOH is planning a bachelorette party weekend for me and the other BMs. I have a feeling they'll provide me with some gift (there's a lingerie shower planned then, too). What gifts should I get them?

Re: Gifts for Girls at Bachelorette Party?

• edited December 2011

My MOH and BMs are hosting my bridal shower and bach party. I am not really planning on giving them anything for the Bach party but I am giving them a nice gift for hosting the bridal shower.

I can't even brainstorm what you would get a bach party hostess. All the bach parties I have been to no gifts were given to the hostesses because everyone at the party is kind of a hostess in that they pay for the own things and cover the bride.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'll probably give my FSIL a bottle of wine as a thank-you for coordinating the whole thing.
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't give thank you gifts to the hosts for the b-party just for my bridal shower.
  • edited December 2011
    I am giving my maids a nice gift at the rehearsal dinner to thank them for all pre-wedding stuff.

I am getting them each a frame with their names engraved on it, their jewelry to wear for the wedding (which isn't really considered a gift because it is for the purpose of the wedding), and something small that reflects their personal interests (one friend I got a silver cross, one a necklace with a music note on it and another a glittery flask).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards