Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties Together

Hello,
Recently, my fiance and I have talked about having our Bachelor and Bachelorette parties together.  We live in Massachusetts so we wanted to go somewhere else on the East Coast to celebrate.  We were thinking Atlantic City might be fun but there are some issues with going there.  My brother is a groomsmen and is only going to be 18 by the time the party rolls around and I want him to feel included but I don't want my fiance to feel like he has to plan everything around him.  Any thoughts on this idea or other ideas where someone who is under 21 can still enjoy some nightlife?  Also, what does anyone think of getting a big beach house to all stay together in or staying separate?  Thanks!

Re: Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties Together

• Options
    LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The main thought I have is that you guys don't throw your own parties. They're thrown FOR you. So if your BMs or GMs bring up the Bach/Bachlorette party, you say, "Thank you so much for wanting to throw us one, I really like the idea of a Jack and Jill bach party and I know FI does too." and then let them take it from there.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards