Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Shirt Ideas?

Hi all...i am hosting a bachelorette party for my sister and need some good shirt ideas...we are custom making and are a fun group hitting up the bars for her big night out.  Any good ideas??

Re: Bachelorette Shirt Ideas?

• Options
    To be brutally honest, I'm not a fan at all of bachelorette t-shirts. Every bachelorette party I've ever been to, all the girls get dressed up in LBD's or cocktail/club dresses for a fun night out. It's a celebration, you should be dressed up, not in cheesy matching t-shirts and jeans!

I did, however, make the bridal party tanks for all the girls to wear while we were getting ready for the wedding. I got the tanks at Old Navy, and my MOH ordered the iron on rhinestones from Bella Designs.

http://www.belladesignsstl.com/category_s/1827.htm?gclid=CObhn8DZpbACFSkRNAodl3n4CQ
  • Options
    I agree with PP that I am not a fan of matching shirts. Mainly because this will be the ONE time the girls can wear them. They will never have a need to wear them again, so it will be a waste of money either on their part or yours if you are paying for them/making them. I just wanted to be honest and give you a Bm's perspective of it. Let them get dressed up in an outfit they love and go out and have a good time.

If you're set on doing it though, I have seen some for sale on Etsy. If you are doing it yourself, PP had a good suggestion. Buy the plain t-shirts for cheap then get the iron-on rhinestones to say whatever you want it to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    I wear my bridesmaids shirt from 3 years ago all the time lol. I like the ones that say "team bride"
  • Options
    Search pinterest. I love this one:  http://pinterest.com/pin/265501340502022304/

• Options
    I loved our matching shirts. Last weekend was my bachelorette party and we went camping. My girlfriend had shirts made that had a tent on it and said "are you pitching a tent or are you happy to see us?". Everyone thought they were great
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards