July 2012 Weddings
Options

Hey lurkers!!!...

and of course everyone else.....Come out and play!!!  =)  ha ha

What is your favorite TV show?
What is a typical Thursday night for you?
Where is your favorite vacation spot?
How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?

Re: Hey lurkers!!!...

• Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Hard to pick just one...I have an unhealthy obsession with most TLC shows (except Sister Wives and the hoarding show which creep me out)
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? Class then coming home to a hot bubble bath and some relaxing celtic music
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Ocean Isle Beach, NC
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? there will be 9 total including the flower girl
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Parenthood
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? Gym, DInner American Idol Results show!
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Carribbean
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? 6 girls 6 guys and 1 usher
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? FI and I are huge modern family fans :)

What is a typical Thursday night for you? gym and catching up on the DVR from the week

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Hmm tough one, Im thinking it will be the Caribbean once we go on our honeymoon! but were really outdoorsy so a simple camping trip makes me happy!!

How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? another tough one, we weren't going to have any... now its looking more like 14+... 7 girls, 7 guys, plus kids and ushers.... don't ask how that happened!!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? I have 3, desperate Housewives, Grey's anatomy and Criminal Minds
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? Cook dinner, watch some Tv, lurk on the knot, maybe read.. yea i know.. I'm boring huh?
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? hmm... let me get back to you..
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? we've only officially asked one person, so anywhere from 2-6 lol.. he said he wants to match the number on my side..
    . Anniversary aandt image
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show?Well my guilty pleasure is watching 90210, Vampire Diaries, Top Model, Smallville. But when those shows aren't on I watch Ghost Hunters, Body of Proof, Law & Order, and anything on the food channel, travel channel, or Oxygen.
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? My nieces come over and we all have a big family dinner every thursday
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? My FI and I love Florida we try and go when plane tickets aren't expensive.
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?  7 girls 7 guys, RB, FG, and Jr. Bridesmaid so 17 in total. We didn't even want that many but we also didn't want 6 and 6, superstition. I know, we are strange! lol.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show?  General Hospital, Castle, Bachellor, Nancy Grace, CNN, Say Yes To The Dress
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? I work 7pm-7am..boo :/
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Hawaii, Yosemite
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?  9 including me and FI
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? How I Met Your Mother
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? Come home from work, cook dinner, maybe go to the gym, do something fun with the FI, read and go to bed.
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Anytime vacation spot- San Diego, CA (fun and easy to drive to) Alltime favorite- Bermuda or St. Martin or Maui
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? 3 BMs, 3 GMs, 2 ushers and 1 or 2 FGs
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show?  Glee, but I'm also addicted to anything Jersey-related as well as Shameless, True Blood, Dexter, Gossip Girl, 90210 and Friday Night Lights
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? I work until 7:30 pm and then go home and relax. I skipped cleaning last night so I'll be doing that tonight instead ;-/
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Aruba! We went with FI's family last year and can't wait to go back!
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?  14 plus a flower girl if we can find one! lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image170 Made the cut!
    image 134 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 36 Are missing out!
    image 0 Are making us wait!
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Hmmm...not sure. I used to love The Office.

What is a typical Thursday night for you? Class. Boring class. Test tonight.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere relaxing and away from school. I love the beach and the mountains.

How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? 1 MOH, 1 Best Man, and possibly one bridesmaid and one groomsmen. Three flower girls. So, 5-7, I suppose.
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

What is your favorite TV show? Gossip Girl and Criminal Minds
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? Catching up on any shows having breakfast for dinner :)
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Ocean City NJ
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?8 Girl/Guys and 1 jr bridesmaid/jr groomsmen
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Anything reality and trashy!

What is a typical Thursday night for you? Eat dinner, walk the dogs, cuddle on the couch with my FI and the tv :)

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Tough choice...anything tropical. And cruises!

How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? Not a locked in number yet...but most likely 5 guys/girls and 3 flower girls. So 13. Geesh that sounds too high.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show?  I have a few.  Grey's and even though it freaks me out Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Ghost Adventures...
    What is a typical Thursday night for you?  Thursdays are one of my days off.  It consists of either doing nothing, homework, cleaning, the beach if FI has the same day off...and now add in our new puppy!!
    Where is your favorite vacation spot?  Traverse City & Cadillac, MI...very relaxing!
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?  We are having 14 (7 each side) 2 FG and 1 or 2 ushers!
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Right now, I'm watching Pushing Dasies on Netflix :P :)
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? Do something utterly useles until BF gets home, eat, take a shower and sleep.
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? I have a lot... the Bahamas, Honduras, New Orleans, Texas, California and Washington (state)... in that order.
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? One MOH, one Best Man, a flower girl and  a ring bearer.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Oooh....What Not to Wear, Glee, Say Yes to the Dress :), and Modern Family
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? hm. After class, I usually meet a friend for dinner, and then relax and watch a movie or just hang out before work in the morning. 
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Any warm and sunny beach. 
    How many people are in your WP?  Thats a good question. haha. 6 for sure, and possibly more in the future, and thats both bridesmaids and groomsmen. 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? TrueBlood (reading the books right now too) and pretty much anything on TLC
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? get home from work, excercise, make dins, watch TV with the FI and then read in bed while FI snores hehe
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Well going back home to T.O. is a common one and pretty much any place warm!
    FI & I, 5 girls, 5 boys... so 12 :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show?  The Deadliest Catch (on Discovery)

What is a typical Thursday night for you? Come home, cook dinner, watch our shows (we are tv junkies) Bones, Perfect Couples, The Office and DVR catch up.
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Charleston, South Carolina!  Gorgeous and YUMMY YUMMY food. 
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?  Still TBD, but right now it looks like John's two brothers, my brother, his sister, his best friend, and my best friend.  so 6, but only 2 ladies.
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? i ♥ desp housewives, teen mom, and CSI type shows
    What is a typical Thursday night for you?I'm a senior in college, so doing HW, talking on the phone to my fiancé, and trying to get to bed early for work the next morning.
    Where is your favorite vacation spot?i ♥ cruises...cruises anywhere..but ONLY on the Disney Cruise Line... Amazing! Best cruise was to Bahamas!
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?idk yet!
  • Options
    Hey, I'm new and have been lurking for a while now..
    What is your favorite TV show? The Office, Modern Family, and Glee

What is a typical Thursday night for you? Get out of class at 6, study for a while, and skype with fiance

Where is your favorite vacation spot? My Fiance and I are currently Long Distance (military) so, honestly where ever he is =)

How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? 10, 5 on each side.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_hey-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:247da818-6960-432e-b2c7-60841be6fd37Post:d9d50220-fdf8-448f-8ea6-f2378d82a000">Re: Hey lurkers!!!...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey, I'm new and have been lurking for a while now.. What is your favorite TV show? The Office, Modern Family, and Glee What is a typical Thursday night for you? Get out of class at 6, study for a while, and skype with fiance Where is your favorite vacation spot? My Fiance and I are currently Long Distance (military) so, honestly where ever he is =) How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? 10, 5 on each side.
    Posted by AmandaSC1988[/QUOTE]

Welcome Amanda!!!
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Most anything on HGTV, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Grey's, Desperate Housewives... I watch too much TV!

What is a typical Thursday night for you? Gym after work, come home to shower and make dinner, then watch TV and/or read with FI.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? I love cruises too! We went on one to the S Caribbean last December and it was the best vaca ever! I'm a Royal Caribbean girl.

How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?4 girls, 4 guys, 1 flower girl, and 1 ring bearer.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Love anything that is crappy and reality showish.

What is a typical Thursday night for you? Relax after work

Where is your favorite vacation spot?   Vegas, Dallas, Florida

How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? ZERO!!
  • Options
    well sice you called lurkers out specifically and I can now participate and i officially got engaged yesterday...

What is your favorite TV show? greys anatomy...this month long break between new episodes is killing me!!

What is a typical Thursday night for you? get back from work, cook (or have FI cook if its his turn) clean up and relax on the couch watching netflix and donig homework...

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Going back home to MI :)

How many people are in your WP (wedding party)?still a bit up in the air...depends on how many people FI can find, and if peope can travel...

ps...Hi everyone I'm nichole
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_hey-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:247da818-6960-432e-b2c7-60841be6fd37Post:9cd030b2-d8bd-49fd-8020-6e43765ef51b">Re: Hey lurkers!!!...</a>:
    [QUOTE]well sice you called lurkers out specifically and I can now participate and<strong> i officially got engaged yesterday</strong>... What is your favorite TV show? greys anatomy...this month long break between new episodes is killing me!! What is a typical Thursday night for you? get back from work, cook (or have FI cook if its his turn) clean up and relax on the couch watching netflix and donig homework... Where is your favorite vacation spot? Going back home to MI :) How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? still a bit up in the air...depends on how many people FI can find, and if peope can travel... ps...Hi everyone I'm nichole
    Posted by FutureMrsSAD[/QUOTE]

Yay congrats to another Michigander :] Where in MI are you from? One of my girlfriends moved out to WY after a year of college here. I was in her wedding out there last summer, the mountains are so pretty! And ditto on the Grey's... my Thursday nights are definitely not as much fun without a new episode.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show?
    How i met your mother

What is a typical Thursday night for you?
    working till 11

Where is your favorite vacation spot?
    a beach anywhere!

Photobucket Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_hey-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:247da818-6960-432e-b2c7-60841be6fd37Post:c55620c2-58d4-4999-b3b8-2d690313a19f">Re: Hey lurkers!!!...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey lurkers!!!... : Yay congrats to another Michigander :] <strong>Where in MI are you from? One of my girlfriends moved out to WY after a year of college here. I was in her wedding out there last summer, the mountains are so pretty!</strong> And ditto on the Grey's... my Thursday nights are definitely not as much fun without a new episode.
    Posted by ceglare4[/QUOTE]

I'm from the huron county area originally, but moved to the flint area before I moved out to wyoming.  I think i might have better luck with finding a job out here than i would back in the mitten lol  Where was your friends wedding? I live in Laramie, so we have a few different mountain ranges around us lol
  • Options
    Nichole, I was thinking, "Wow, she's so pessimistic.  Mrs. Sad?  That's so depressing.  Is it an arranged marriage?" Then I saw your fiance's name is Sean.  I'm assuming those are his initials.  I'm such an idiot, lol.  Welcome to the board!

What is your favorite TV show? Glee, Grey's Anatomy, Modern Family, anything on HGTV (encourages me to clean, cook, and rearrange), and most wedding shows

What is a typical Thursday night for you? Work, pick up the baby from MIL, go home, clean, watch Grey's Anatomy, cook, wait for hubby to get home, watch the news, go to bed. 

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Puerto Rico!!!!!

How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? MOH, Best Man, 5 BM,  5 GM, 2 RB, and 2-3 FGs... Wow, that's a lot!
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_hey-lurkers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:247da818-6960-432e-b2c7-60841be6fd37Post:99aff005-1076-48a1-bc84-bf4d672d5a71">Re: Hey lurkers!!!...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nichole, I was thinking, "Wow, she's so pessimistic.  Mrs. Sad?  That's so depressing.  Is it an arranged marriage?" <strong>Then I saw your fiance's name is Sean.  I'm assuming those are his initials.  </strong>I'm such an idiot, lol.  Welcome to the board! What is your favorite TV show? Glee , Grey's Anatomy , Modern Family , anything on HGTV (encourages me to clean, cook, and rearrange), and most wedding shows What is a typical Thursday night for you? Work, pick up the baby from MIL, go home, clean, watch Grey's Anatomy , cook, wait for hubby to get home, watch the news, go to bed.  Where is your favorite vacation spot? Puerto Rico!!!!! How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? MOH, Best Man, 5 BM,  5 GM, 2 RB, and 2-3 FGs... Wow, that's a lot!
    Posted by mrsbunyip[/QUOTE]

lol yeah those are his initials...and part of his xbox gamer tag and user name for a lot...i kinda figured some people would think of it as me being unhappy to get married lol but i thought maybe cause the SAD was all in caps there wouldn't be confusion...oh well lol i know without a doubt that i am the complete opposide of sad to be marrying my best friend :)
  • Options
    Aww, that's so sweet.  I felt so dumb, haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    What is your favorite TV show? Dexter
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? Gym/yoga, dinner
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Yosemite 
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? 4 girls, 4boys and us NO kids 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    bstentbstent member
    First Comment
    Hi! New to the board, I'm Becky - getting married July 28, 2012 :)What is your favorite TV show? loooove Criminal Minds (both the original and the new Suspect Behaviour version with Forrest Whitaker); also love Reality TV (I realize how lame that makes me... I accept it haha)
    What is a typical Thursday night for you? It varies... usually just relaxing, I'm a bit of a homebody. Maybe some TV, a movie, yoga, visiting with girl friends, snuggling with FI
    Where is your favorite vacation spot? Love travelling! I went to Fiji with my family when I was younger and it was the most amazing, beautiful place I have ever been in my life. I am also dying to go to Greece, and about a million other places
    How many people are in your WP (wedding party)? I have 2 maids of honour (my sisters - couldn't choose!), 3 bridesmaids (my three best friends), and a flowergirl (my goddaughter and daughter of one of my bridesmaids). FI has a best man (his brother), 4 groomsmen, and an "honourary groomsmen" (his younger brother will be 12, too old to be a ringbearer, too young to be a groomsman) So that makes... 12. Sounds like a lot but we love them all and couldn't imagine it without any of them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards