Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Bachelorette Party Question

Ok so my MOH has told me I am having a bachelorette party so I provided her with the people who I would like to attend. I really want to get everyone attending a little something (monogrammed travel mug or something small) as a thank you for doing this for me because I know it’s not necessary. I am already getting the BMs and MOH something to give to them at the RD and have those gifts wrapped up. How do I politely ask my MOH who will definitely be attending OR since I’m not spending a lot, should I just get something for everyone invited and not get anything monogrammed? I know giving them something is not necessary, but it’s something I’d like to do. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Re: Bachelorette Party Question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You could buy a round of drinks and make a toast to your friends.

• Options
    jerseydeviljerseydevil member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bachelorette-party-question-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:347d7624-bfa1-43eb-b0ce-766e59cf6761Post:8469b0d3-fc1e-429d-8a34-17309a82e6e4">Re: Bachelorette Party Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could buy a round of drinks and make a toast to your friends.
    Posted by MairePoppy[/QUOTE]

To me, that would be nicer than receiving something that I may or may not like or use.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bachelorette-party-question-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:347d7624-bfa1-43eb-b0ce-766e59cf6761Post:8469b0d3-fc1e-429d-8a34-17309a82e6e4">Re: Bachelorette Party Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]You could buy a round of drinks and make a toast to your friends.
    Posted by MairePoppy[/QUOTE]

This.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_bachelorette-party-question-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:347d7624-bfa1-43eb-b0ce-766e59cf6761Post:e045b625-addd-49a0-acae-22edfffe478b">Re: Bachelorette Party Question</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bachelorette Party Question : To me, that would be nicer than receiving something that I may or may not like or use.
    Posted by jerseydevil[/QUOTE]

<div>This, because not everyone likes monogram gifts. </div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think buying a round of drinks would be for the best just because you don't want to have to carry travel mugs for all of the girls to the party and I'm sure they won't want to keep track of them once you give them out. Also, they could get broken if people have too much to drink.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MAMA41206MAMA41206 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or treat them all to breakfast the next morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards