Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Shower Favor Ideas

I am starting to think of favors for the shower, and I was wondering if anyone had some unique ideas? I know they're not necessary, but there are a few people chipping in for the shower, and one of my closest family friends really wants to take control of the decorating and favors. She has told me to focus on that and let her know. With that said, I would never go overboard, but just was interested in everyone's thoughts about cute, useful favors? I know, that's an oxymoron, right? :) Thank you!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Shower Favor Ideas

• Options
    Edible favors are a good way to go. It's a token of appreciation but not something that will sit around and collect dust. People will either eat it, or not but again, it's better than  it sitting in the house.

I am making cake pops for my sister's bridal shower as the favors.
    For my own engagment party, we made chocolate lollipops (in the shape of engagment rings) and made the diamond with white chocolate,  and little cellophane bags full of white, milk, and dark chocolate hearts and smaller little engagement rings. We got the molds at a party store and everyone thought they were really cute! (and yummy!) We personalized the ribbon to tie on the bags and that was it.
  • Options
    My aunt went to a shower recently where they gave out ice cream scoops tied with a little ribbon and note that said something like "love is sweet" on them. She thought they were adorable, and they're definitely useful :)

Other ideas would be a little notepad and pen set, or depending on the theme coffe mugs and cocoa mix (I did this for a winter baby shower). I'd steer clear of anything personalized with a wedding date/names on it. 
  • Options
    My mom got bride and groom gift boxes and filled them with liquor candy as favors for my shower last week.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards