Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Party?- closed

-I figured out what we are going to do. Thanks to those who provided helpful input.

Re: Party?- closed

• Options
    I've never heard of an unercoverwear party, but if its something like a lingerie pary or a passion party that would fine IF that is something the bride would be comforable with.  I've had friends who that was right up there ally so they were done for their bridal shower or bachelorette parties.  Me personally would not want anyone buying me lingerie or sex toys, so  I would not like those parties for "me."  But they can definitely be fun to attend if the group is into it.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Is this going to be a sales party where guests are expected to buy things for the bride?

• Options
    I'm mainly posting to prove that it isn't actually closed, OP.  I'm ornery that way.

• Options
    Nice dd OP.  BTW, you cant close a thread.  Sorry to burst your bubble, only mods have those super powers. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    How odd....
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    jenaenae17jenaenae17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    I only meant closed as in I figured out what I wanted to do so there is no need to respond to my question, which is what I put in the description. Obviously it still shows up on the message board. I think more people responded to the "closed" post than the actual question, which is what I find odd.
  • Options

It's polite to leave your post up so that other people with similar questions can find the answers without asking again.  It's considered rude to "dirty delete" (DD).  If you have solved your problem, just let us know by responding to the post instead of changing your OP and title of the post. 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_undercoverwear-vs-passion-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:4986caa2-94cd-41ba-9b5d-6ab14e4de476Post:cf2d98a6-1294-400f-a328-248bdd3236d9">Re: Party?- closed</a>:
    [QUOTE]I only meant closed as in I figured out what I wanted to do so there is no need to respond to my question, which is what I put in the description. Obviously it still shows up on the message board. I think more people responded to the "closed" post than the actual question, which is what I find odd.
    Posted by jenaenae17[/QUOTE]
    Not really odd.  People in general don't like to be told what to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards