Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Co-ed shower games

We are having a co-ed shower instead of the traditional bridal shower (we are still doing stag/stagette separate).  It will be pretty casual.....probably a backyard BBQ type thing with our closest friends.  We are trying to find some good games to play though....has anyone ever heard of any fun ones?  So far we have come up with "how well do you know your partner" which could be awkward for people that are not coming with a date.  We'll probably do a bocce ball and croquet tournament, but looking for some other options!

Any ideas???

ETA:  For anyone that is planning on roasting me for hosting the shower myself, I am not hosting, but I have been asked to find some ideas for entertainment!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Co-ed shower games

• Options
    We are doing the same thing, a couples shower and I was asked to find a theme and some games.  If you go on to google you can find a few fun ones.  good luck!!!
    Junebride12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards