Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Ornament exchange ladies! (or anyone else!)

Do we still want to have a G2G on the 20th(or any day next week?)  for the exchange? 

If not make sure to mail out your gifts! 

If yes, any idea on where to go?

ETA:Ladies who want to come but aren't in the ornament exchange are more than welcome to come, just bring your pretty faces! Fun times will be had! :)

Re: Ornament exchange ladies! (or anyone else!)

• Options
    I am game for the 20th. I'm open to anywhere Dallas or mid-cities-ish. What about Love & War in Grapevine?
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ornament-exchange-ladies-anyone-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:71a82480-a6e2-4676-910b-fad10c6f3874Post:9c98941b-0f30-4020-a65e-7b888049b844">Re: Ornament exchange ladies! (or anyone else!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am game for the 20th. I'm open to anywhere Dallas or mid-cities-ish. <strong>What about Love & War in Grapevine?</strong>
    Posted by FebDallasBride[/QUOTE]

<div>I'd be down for that. 

I wanted to go to that G2G last year but I didn't because of the terrible weather.</div>
  • Options
    Works for me too! Sorry I haven't been around much lately- unpacking/work/gift-making craziness.
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    So should we say 7pm there Tuesday?
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    Oh, bother.  I really want to see you guys, but I'll be in Pampa on the 20th.
    Anniversary

• Options
    Finally, something works for my schedule! Excited to meet you ladies!
  • Options
    I have missed you girls. I am so glad this works with my schedule :)
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
  • Options
    I'm down! Kathleen- Car Pool?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    crash2729crash2729 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ornament-exchange-ladies-anyone-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:71a82480-a6e2-4676-910b-fad10c6f3874Post:aaa1b862-9c6b-4917-b8d1-b31484e8a558">Re: Ornament exchange ladies! (or anyone else!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm down! <strong>Kathleen- Car Pool?</strong>
    Posted by MLandCJ[/QUOTE]

<div>So there it is- 12/20-7pm Love and War Grapevine
    <div>You know it!</div></div>
  • Options
    I've never been there or met any of you ladies.  Is there a bar area or something where we could all congregate?

Can't wait to meet y'all!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Kathleen- is it too late to join? Just found out I will be able to make it :) 
  • Options
    Hello all!!!

I wouldn't be able to join- as my future in laws are expected to arrive about noon on the 20th- but I would love to get involved and to know you all! My fiance and I just bought a home in Fort Worth and we know no one out this way. I have been in Texas for four years now, but from NY. He has been in the DFW area for about 5 years. We both basically work and go home- but we would really like to expand our circle of people that are on the same page as us!
    Here is our wedding website if anyone is interested in making some new friends! :)

www.FaraoneAndBrown.ourwedding.com

I hope y'all have a Fantastic time on Tuesday!!! Wish I could be there! :)

Respectfully,
    Michelle :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_ornament-exchange-ladies-anyone-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:71a82480-a6e2-4676-910b-fad10c6f3874Post:26a898d0-eedd-46e6-8c4a-913dda61328e">Re: Ornament exchange ladies! (or anyone else!)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kathleen- is it too late to join? Just found out I will be able to make it :) 
    Posted by aeliza06[/QUOTE]

<div>It's too late for the ornaments, but the G2G is open to anyone!</div>
  • Options
    sad about the ornaments- should have signed up- but glad to see you ladies. Count me in for the head count!
  • Options
    Me too! See y'all at 7 tomorrow :)
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards