Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Thank you gift for shower host

A long-time friend of mine and her mom are hosting my wedding shower and I'm not sure what to give them as thank you gifts.  I'd love some ideas...

Re: Thank you gift for shower host

• Options
    SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I gave my shower hostess a bath set from Bath Body Works that had shower gel, a new loofah, and a bath candle in it and thanked them for my shower and hoped that now they will enjoy theirs.
  • Options
    jbtartjbtart member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of all types of shower presents: anything monogrammed or personalized, candles, lotions & perfumes, even wine.
    imageimageimage

Sept 2011 August Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 190 Made the cut!
    image 68 Are ready to party! image 31 Are missing out! image 91 Can't find their mailbox!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've hosted many showers for my friends and I've never received a thank you gift. I would never expect one, but I think its a really nice idea! I'm sure they will be grateful for anything you come up with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
      I'm giving each of the hostesses photo albums with pictures of us throught the years and a bottle of wine.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_thank-gift-shower-host?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:59274598-1501-4c62-b6dd-f421865d1453Post:6bf58641-58f6-4c44-9884-8cdac867a000">Re: Thank you gift for shower host</a>:
    [QUOTE]I gave my shower hostess a bath set from Bath Body Works that had shower gel, a new loofah, and a bath candle in it and thanked them for my shower and hoped that now they will enjoy theirs.
    Posted by SuMmErKuTiE[/QUOTE]

Haha! Love that!! May I steal?

<a href="#" title="Click to view a larger photo" onclick="return gSiteLife.LoadForumPage('ForumImage', 'plckPhotoId', 'f6402c91-242b-4146-862f-7fbcec8c8541', 'plckRedirectUrl', gSiteLife.EscapeValue(window.location.href));"> </a>

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards