Pre-wedding Parties

Bachelorette party question: So, what goes on at a male strip club?

I have been invited to a bachelorette party. I was excited, accepted the invite, and bought a T-shirt to match the group, contributed money to a party bus fund.

In part, due to my nievety, I was suprised when I found out that the only activity for the night is a strip club.  I am worried I will feel very uncomfortable with this, as I have never been to one, and don't know what to expect. I am considering not going to this party, but I don't want to bail out at the last second. My fiance is not bothered by my attending a strip club.

Can anyone fill me in on what goes on in those places? 
Anniversary

Re: Bachelorette party question: So, what goes on at a male strip club?

• JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2012

I think it depends on where you go.

However, we went to one for my best friend's bachelorette.  I was REALLY nervous leading up to it - I am not a super prude, but I thought it would be extremely uncomfortable.  Turns out, it was one of the most fun nights I've ever had (and I was sober haha).   The way I see it is that strip clubs with females dancing are meant to ... arouse.  Strip clubs with males, however, are meant to entertain.  It honestly felt like a night out at a comedy club because they had cheesy costumes, cheesy music, cheesy dance moves; and they really played that up.  I've never laughed so hard in my life.  In fact, for most of the time I forgot they were even naked (after the first one, which shocked the system a bit haha).  Obviously there were some girls who bought lap dances and did things that would have crossed the line for me personally, but nothing was ever forced on anyone.  Just sit in a further back table and don't choose to participate in the one-on-one interactions.  

Just enjoy and keep an open mind.  

~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Depends on where you go really. I have seen some tame male entertainers and some nasty ass strippers! Big difference. Go check it out beforehand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards