Pre-wedding Parties

What to wear?

Hi all!
My bachelorette party is coming up in a few weeks, and I have no idea what to wear!
I'm having a more mild than wild party- we're going to a nail salon for mani/pedis, then dinner and a flamenco show, and possibly dancing, so it's not as glam as a night out to a club or anything... 
Also, I'm in Canada, which means it's COLD!!! Any ideas?? I'm lost!

Thanks!

Re: What to wear?

• edited December 2011
    Something cute that you will be warm and comfortable in.

There isn't a sciene to it- don't wear a dress so you'll look cute, but you will freeze all night.
    Anniversary
  • garcias1garcias1 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A sweater dress and leggings?  That's the only advice I have without knowing your personal style.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Puppy Love
  • VRLVRL
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    From one Canadian to another:

A pair of stylish winter boots over dark wash jeans, with either a colorful, voluminous knit sweater or classy silk/satin-esque dress shirt.

If you have a nice leather jacket to top it all off, even better.

Guaranteed to keep you warm, yet stylish!

(At least, it's worked for me in the past!)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_wear-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:80a96ec5-b8c9-4374-939c-e2046b3f4f38Post:5f29f321-d12a-4062-bc38-f2024cb96b6a">Re: What to wear?</a>:
    [QUOTE]From one Canadian to another: A pair of stylish winter boots over dark wash jeans, with either a colorful, voluminous knit sweater or classy silk/satin-esque dress shirt. If you have a nice leather jacket to top it all off, even better. Guaranteed to keep you warm, yet stylish! (At least, it's worked for me in the past!)
    Posted by VRL[/QUOTE]

<div>This. But I would dress in layers in case you get too hot dancing.</div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • aperezcosioaperezcosio member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much!
    I always see bachelorette parties with girls on short dresses- but they're always in the summer!
    I will go with the cute jeans, sparkly knit top and leather jacket.

I guess I'm overthinking everything- only five weeks to go!
  • VRLVRL
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_wear-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:32Discussion:80a96ec5-b8c9-4374-939c-e2046b3f4f38Post:61e25f4b-6d58-46a6-9195-afedc1f44f27">Re: What to wear?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you so much! I always see bachelorette parties with girls on short dresses- but they're always in the summer! I will go with the cute jeans, sparkly knit top and leather jacket. I guess I'm overthinking everything- only five weeks to go!
    Posted by aperezcosio[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a great choice! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your bachelorette party!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards