Pre-wedding Parties
Options

EMERGENCY REGARDING BACHLORETTE PARTY

So my ex maid of honor (long story) had booked a party bus. Problem is, only 11 of us are going and can't afford it. At the time I thought it was 9 of us and went through a whole ordeal with the limo guy and he switched it to a 10 passenger stretch, which is the only other thing he has available that night. But, there are actually 11 of us. We found another company giving us a dirt cheap price for a 14 passenger. That plus the lost deposit on the bus divided by the 11 people is affordable.

But how in the hell do I tell this guy after he busted his ass to change the limo that we aren't going to use it?? Mind you... WE HAVE ALL OUR WEDDING LIMOS BOOKED WITH HIM!!!

I really wish this party wasn't happening, who needs the extra stress? ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

Re: EMERGENCY REGARDING BACHLORETTE PARTY

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Be as polite as possible, tell the truth, and apologize.  That is about all you can do.  Hopefully if he is a professional he will understand the circumstances - you may even get him to offer a matching price to keep your business.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If he went through a lot of trouble for you, you owe it to him to be honest. Tell him the price you have from the other company. He may be able to compromise.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! It all worked out in the end, because when I told him we were going with another company he magically found us a bigger limo. lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards